JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Focus on cost accounting for three factories as well as all imported finished goods and raw materials.
- Review for costing report the Standard Cost with Actual Cost.
- Monitor / Control and Prepare Budget for the project cost, CAPEX, Fixed Assets and prepare for Fund Request.
- Help the Financial Controller to prepare detailed financial reports and variance.
- Motivate and coach staffs to perform the daily and monthly accounting function, ensure that deadlines on time and all voucher transactions journal is correct.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Managers specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Ready to work at Nigeria.