KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Accountable for ensuring that Company blueprint processes, guidelines, tools and procedures are adopted without exception.
- Accountable for ensuring that the PSA CRM Open sales pipeline is sufficiently robust to ensure delivery of required Actual ‘Through The Till’ CM1 targets, whilst simultaneously ensuring an adequately strong platform for delivering result performance in the coming financial result period.
- Accountable for ensuring that periodically introduced sales campaigns to drive focused development of the Premier Sales portfolio is execute within your geographical scope. Accountable for delivery of the Actual ‘through the till’ CM1 with a clear focus on Company standard products and predefined trade lanes.
- Accountable for the pursuit of identified potential customers, through adoption of Company commercial blueprint ‘ways of working’ thus creating a differentiating customer experience.
- Accountable for the “UpSelling” process within the geographic territory, whereby ‘Non Controlled’ shippers and network derived sales leads are comprehensively pursued, as per Company blueprint guidelines.
- Accountable for delivery ot the Actual ‘Through The Till’ CM1 for the assigned Existing Premier Customer portfolio, through the sale of Company standard products and focus on selected trade lanes, and effective Book of Business management.
- Accountable for supporting the resolution of CSO reported Premier Sales customer issues, including interventions with customers to resolve escalated issues, DSO resolutions and also ensuring commitments to volumes are met (with proactive interventions in the event of deviation from agreements and renegotiations thereafter, where necessary).
- Accountable for ensuring that contracts/agreements for all customers within the Premier portfolio comply with Company blueprint guidelines, are comprehensive documented, maintained and appropriately communicated to all relevant and external parties.
- 2 years experience in a customer facing sales role, ideally within the logistics industry.
- A good understanding of logistics and forwarding products, solutions and terminology, in the local market.
- Proven track record of targeting, pursuing and winning opportunities, through both personal and collaborative selling efforts.
- Proven track record in a matrix, multi cultural organization, building strong relationships and networks both locally and internationally.
- Developed communication, persuasiveness, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Has strong needs evolution and questioning skills.
- Demonstrable ability to handle most common customer objections.
- Self Motivated and performance driven.
- Fluency in English and local language (where different)