KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- The core purpose of this position is to deliver effective operations perfomance in accordance with the indonesia business strategy and agreed Customer SLAs.
- The Operations Manager is responsible for managing, controlling and leading all the operational activities across Indonesia including sea, air, trucking and customs clearance to ensure a seamless delivery of the products to the customer.
- Operations will involve procurement as well as all the file management activities post booking including documentation, operational finance & carrier relations. On a day to day basis, this role will be required to ensure consistent, seamless end-to-end delivery of operations and support the customer service teams in resolution of customer queries and escalations.
- This role is also responsible for execution of the Operational Excellence strategy which leverages on a combination of cost reduction and quality of operations to deliver towards our customer value proposition.
Operational Efficiency & Process adherence mindset :
- 8 years experience in managing large Operations / Customers Service teams, preferably in a multinational company.
- Wide exposure across all the logistics products (Sea, Air, Trucking and CHB).
- Lean / Six Sigma knowledge is a preferred.
- Experienced with procurement and supplier management.
- Experienced with financial management processes relating to forecasting, invoicing and job file profitability management.
Drive For Result :
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure, persists despite obstacles and opposition.
- Well organized when working under pressure.
- Ability to work and thrive in a flexible matrix organization with focus on networking
- Ability to liaison and network with Customer Service and Commercial.
Team Management :
- Ability to attract, develop & retain talent in the organization.
- Experience in leading people & driving change management.