JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Trouble Shooting Special Purpose machine.
- Scheduling the order release and due dates.
- Perform repair machine.
- Making and controlling Maintenance Time Schedule Update, Analysis Breakdown Machine and Annual Maintenance.
- Handling Troubleshooting and controlling design (software and hardware), with all of machines which almost use PLC Mitsubishi.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Electrical / Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in sales and service engineering.
- Have knowledge of pneumatic and hydrolic system, servo, inverter, measuring system such as CMM, CNC programming.
- Familiar with PLC (mitsubishi).
- Good character, self motivated, independent, and aggresive.
- Training in Japan will be provided for successfull candidate.
- Have driving license A is a plus.
- Full – Time position(s) available.