JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Controlling and making report of; Project schedule, Project budget, Shop drawing, project progress.
- Contribute to project performance.
- Making good relation in order to fill owner request.
- Supervising and controlling construction work, including lead the engagement team to ensure that it meets the requirement of quality, budget and timeliness.
- Maintaining regular liason with customer, subcontractor and supplier to ensure that the service meets the customer requirements.
- Responsible for safety and health in the scope of work.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering background from reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in design and build at construction company.
- Computer literate.
- Detail oriented.
- Fluency in English both oral & written.
- Good communication.
- Depth knowledge in construction practice.
- Good performance and personality.
- Competent and responsible.
- Strong leadership.